UFC 146: JUNIOR DOS SANTOS TALKS ABOUT ALISTAIR OVEREEM’S FAILED DRUG TEST
UFC heavyweight champion, Junior Dos Santos, has broken the silence and talked about Alistair Overeem’s failed UFC 146 pre-fight drug test.
“I am professional and I’m champion without ever having used anything for better performance when you guys see me fighting that’s really me” said Dos Santos.
Dos Santos, Cain Velasquez, Frank Mir, Roy Nelson and Antonio Silva all passed last week’s random drug exam.
“About what happened to Overeem I don’t know anything more than you guys know and for me It’s between him and the Nevada Athletic Commission, I know a lot about me that’s it!”
Still no word on who will replace Overeem to challenge “Cigano” on May 26th, former champion Frank Mir has emerged as the early favorite.
- JUNIOR DOS SANTOS VS. ALISTAIR OVEREEM TO TAKE PLACE MAY 26TH IN LAS VEGAS
- UFC 146: JUNIOR DOS SANTOS TALKS ABOUT TAKING ON ALISTAIR OVEREEM (VIDEO)
- UFC 146: ALISTAIR OVEREEM TALKS JUNIOR DOS SANTOS, FAME, FANS AND MORE (VIDEO)
- UFC 138: CHRIS LEBEN SUSPENDED FOR 1 YEAR FOLLOWING FAILED DRUG TEST
- ANDERSON SILVA TALKS CHAEL SONNEN FAILED DRUG TEST AND BELIEVES NATE MARQUARDT WILL BE THE NEXT CHAMPION