UFC 119: ‘BIG NOG’ PULLS OUT OF HIS FIGHT AGAINST FRANK MIR, CRO COP STEPS IN
Former UFC and PRIDE champion, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira has been forced to pull out of his UFC 119 fight with Frank Mir six weeks prior to their fight due to an undisclosed injury.
According to a report by Fighters Only Magazine, a course close to the situation revealed the Brazilian will require surgery and is said to be “incredibly frustrated” by the situation which is likely to keep him out until the New Year.
Mirko ‘CroCop’ Filipovic will be stepping in for an injured Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 119.
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Looking For Rematch With Frank Mir
- NOGUEIRA BROTHERS TO HEADLINE UFC 119 AGAINST FRANK MIR AND RYAN BADER
- UFC 119 PRELIMS: MITRIONE VS. BELTRAN, DOLLAWAY VS. DOERKSON FREE ON SPIKE
- UFC 119: CHRIS LYTLE AND MATT SERRA ON COMPETING AGAINST FRIENDS (VIDEO)
- LIL NOG SLIPS PAST BRILZ WITH CONTROVERSIAL DECISION