TITO ORTIZ VS. RYAN BADER SET FOR UFC 132 IN LAS VEGAS
Tito Ortiz is ready to step back in the Octagon, and has agreed to face Ryan Bader at UFC 132 in July. The former light heavyweight champion is currently on a three-fight losing streak, but UFC president, Dana White has decided to give him one last chance.
Ryan Bader steps back into action for the first time since suffering his first MMA career loss, after being submitted by current light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones at UFC 126. Prior to that loss, Bader had won five fights in a row in the UFC.
UFC 132 will take place in Las Vegas on July 2nd, and will be headlined by welterweights BJ Penn and Jon Fitch.
- JON JONES VS RYAN BADER CONFIRMED FOR UFC 126
- UFC 119: ANTONIO ROGERIO NOGUEIRA GUARANTEES HE WILL GIVE RYAN BADER HIS FIRST LOSS
- TITO ORTIZ VS ANTONIO ROGERIO NOGUEIRA SET FOR MARCH
- RYAN BADER WANTS TO BOUNCE BACK FROM HIS LOSS TO JON JONES (VIDEO)
- UFC 126: RYAN BADER TALKS JON JONES, EARLY FIGHT EXPERIENCES, AND MORE (VIDEO)