STRIKEFORCE: LUKE ROCKHOLD SET TO DEFEND MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE AGAINST KEITH JARDINE
Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold is set to defend his title against former UFC veteran Keith Jardine on Jan. 7. The title fight is expected to headline the organization’s first event at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casinoin Las Vegas.
Rockhold won the title in September when he defeated Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza via unanimous decision. The American Kickboxing Academy member has won his last 7 fights in a row.
Jardine fought Gegard Mousasi to a draw in his Strikeforce debut in April. This fight would mark his first at 185 pounds.
- THE SHOOT! – FEATURING STRIKEFORCE’S LUKE ROCKHOLD (VIDEO)
- STRIKEFORCE CHAMPION LUKE ROCKHOLD DISCUSSES POSSIBLE MOVE TO THE UFC (VIDEO)
- KEITH JARDINE WILLING TO FIGHT CUNG LE IF HE’S LOOKING FOR A FIGHT
- LUKE ROCKHOLD TALKS ABOUT HIS VICTORY OVER “JACARE” SOUZA (VIDEO)
- GEGARD MOUSASI AND KEITH JARDINE POST-FIGHT INTERVIEWS (VIDEO)