RYAN BADER AGREES TO FACE ROGERIO NOGUEIRA AT UFC 119
Light heavyweights Antonio Rogeiro Nogueira and former “Ultimate Fighter” winner Ryan Bader have verbally agreed to meet on Sept 25 as a part of UFC 119, and they are expected to serve as the co-main event of the evening.
‘Lil’ Nog’ came into the UFC bringing with him considerable excitement, but his shine dulled slightly during his decision win over Jason Brilz at UFC 114. Nogueria was expected to win easily but seemed to be dominated for many portions of the match.
Ryan Bader is looking to move ahead in a tough light heavyweight division. A victory over Nogueira would certainly move him closer to a title shot. Bader has won three straight fights, including a most recent victory over former UFC fighter Keith Jardine.
Bader also confirms the news on Facebook:
(click on image to make it bigger)
- EXCLUSIVE: ROGERIO NOGUEIRA SET TO FACE ‘RAMPAGE’ JACKSON
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz booked for UFC 114 with Forrest Griffin injured
- UFC 114: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Preview (VIDEO)
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Looking For Rematch With Frank Mir
- LONG TIME UFC FIGHTER KEITH JARDINE CUT AFTER HAMILL LOSS