ED HERMAN FEELS “BETTER THAN EVER” AS HE PREPARES FOR A RUN AT THE TITLE
UFC middleweight, Ed Herman talked about his submission victory over Kyle Noke at UFC on Versus 5 card this past Sunday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and explained he feels like he’s back and better than ever.
“I feel like I’m back and better than ever. I think mentally coming into fights I’m stronger because there have been some times in the past where I have questioned myself mentally, and that’s a big part of this game. I’m going into every fight mentally prepared and firing on all cylinders, and I feel I’ve figured that part of the game out. I think that is going to help me tremendously in my run at the middleweight title.”
“I felt great. I told Joe Silva that I wanted to get back into the Octagon as soon as I could and I had some catching up to do after being off so long. I was happy to get the call to take this fight.”
Herman has picked up back-to-back wins inside the octagon since returning from long-term injury, defeating Tim Creduer and now Kyle Noke in quick and decisive fashion.
- UFC ON VERSUS 5: KYLE NOKE PREPARES FOR ED HERMAN (VIDEO)
- UFC ON VERSUS 5: JOSEPH BENAVIDEZ AND ED HERMAN POST-FIGHT INTERVIEWS (VIDEO)
- BRIAN STANN FEELS HE’S “A COUPLE MORE FIGHTS” AWAY FROM A SHOT AT THE TITLE
- TUF 13 FINALE: TIM CREDEUR TALKS ED HERMAN AND MORE (VIDEO)
- Chuck Liddell Prepared For Another Run At The Title