DAN HENDERSON WOULD FIGHT JUNIOR DOS SANTOS AT UFC 146 IF IT WAS OFFERED
With heavyweight #1 contender Alistair Overeem failing a surprise drug test, the main event fight against Junior Dos Santos for the heavyweight championship at UFC 146 on May 26 in Las Vegas, Nevada, is likely off.
The obvious choice to replace Overeem was Frank Mir, until UFC president Dana White confirmed that his fight against Cain Velasquez was still on.
Fans are dying to see a certain “Super Samoan” slide right into the void. Mark Hunt also has a rally going for him on Twitter. A few of the more defiant fans have even suggested Dan Henderson.
Henderson even said on Twitter he would accept the match-up if it was offered:
“For Sure” replied Henderson, when asked if he would take the Junior Dos Santos fight if offered.
- UFC 146: JUNIOR DOS SANTOS TALKS ABOUT ALISTAIR OVEREEM’S FAILED DRUG TEST
- CAIN VELASQUEZ OUT FOR 6-8 MONTHS, JUNIOR DOS SANTOS DOESN’T PLAN ON WAITING
- CAIN VELASQUEZ VS. JUNIOR DOS SANTOS TO HEADLINE FIRST UFC ON FOX EVENT ON NOV. 12
- JUNIOR DOS SANTOS VS. ALISTAIR OVEREEM TO TAKE PLACE MAY 26TH IN LAS VEGAS
- JUNIOR DOS SANTOS WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER WHEN HE FIGHTS FOR THE BELT ASSURES COACH