BOBBY LASHLEY RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL AFTER SUFFERING FROM DEHYDRATION
This the latest from PWTorch.com on Lashley:
The latest update on former WWE and TNA wrestler Bobby Lashley is that he was released from the hospital early Sunday morning (late Saturday night), according to Strikeforce officials.
Lashley was said to be “extremely dehydrated” after his fight against Chad Griggs on the Showtime: Houston fight card. At the hospital, Lashley was treated with multiple IV bags to pump fluids back into his system.
- BOBBY LASHLEY “IF HE [CHAD GRIGGS] WINS, THAT’S GREAT FOR HIM, IF I LOSE THAT WILL BE HUGE”
- STRIKEFORCE HOUSTON: BOBBY LASHLEY LEAVES ON A STRETCHER (VIDEO)
- STRIKEFORCE HOUSTON: CHAD GRIGGS DEFEATS BOBBY LASHLEY – POST FIGHT INTERVIEW (VIDEO)
- BOOKER T “BATISTA WOULDN’T LAST 5 MINUTES WITH BOBBY LASHLEY”
- BOBBY LASHLEY “I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO SEE ME FIGHT BROCK” (VIDEO)